About this 2021 survey
The Covid-19 pandemic has permanently changed the landscape of healthcare—both for your own organisation, and for the patients known to you. The challenges the pandemic imposed on patient groups and patients have been substantial.
Few studies have explored the effectiveness of pharma at providing support and help to patient groups and patients during these difficult times. This is why we would like to hear your opinions on the subject: whether, in 2021, pharma has met your expectations (and, if not, how might the industry, and individual pharma companies, improve?).
How can the results of this new 2021 survey help your organisation?
Many pharma companies are finally beginning to build their strategies around patients, and the feedback you provide influences their approach. As they carefully track the results from PatientView’s annual corporate-reputation surveys, your real-world insights make a true difference in helping them to help you.
WEBLINK to the survey on the ‘Corporate Reputation of Pharma in 2021′:
(PLEASE WAIT A FEW SECONDS TO REACH THE ONLINE LINK)
SOME FURTHER NOTES ABOUT THIS SURVEY
- To thank you for participating. PatientView cannot pay fees to you for your involvement, since payment might influence feedback. However, as in previous years, PatientView will send you a full copy of the final results (if you wish to receive them) in April 2022. The results will be based solely on the feedback given by patient groups from many therapy areas across the world—and your own patient group should find information useful to you from these results.
- How much time will it take to complete the survey? The survey should take about 15 minutes to complete.
- Are responses anonymous? The questionnaire is being carried on a specialist survey website, so allowing all responses to be completely anonymous (unless you wish otherwise).
- How is this study financed? The study is conducted entirely independently. No pharmaceutical funding is involved. PatientView funds the whole exercise itself by selling final reports to industry (including to leading pharma companies), to governments, and to national and international drug-regulatory bodies.
- When does the survey close? The survey closes on March 1st 2022. However, to be sure we receive your response in time, we would be grateful if you could provide your feedback as soon as possible.
- Accessing previous reports by PatientView. This new 2021 survey aims to build on PatientView’s previous research in 2020 into the corporate reputation of the pharma industry and individual pharma companies (the global results of which were published in April 2021). Please email us if you would like to receive a free copy of the April 2021 report, ‘The Corporate Reputation of Pharma in 2020—from a Patient Perspective’.